Court Ordered Community Service
If you need to complete Court Ordered Community Service, you may do so without attending Volunteer Orientation. Those serving Community Service must be 18 or older, unless accompanied by an adult.
1. One your first day, let the front staff know you are there to do community service. They will help get you started!
2. Bring in your form! We are not responsible to keep track of your completed hours.
3. Those completing their community service do not work with animals directly, but they do help care for them indirectly.
4. If you are interested in working with the animals, you may apply to the volunteer program after completing all of your hours.
5. One your first day, please visit the front desk during our open hours: Monday - Friday 12pm - 6pm and Saturday - Sunday 11am - 5pm
6. Once you have filled out the initial paperwork, you can come to the shelter as early as 8am each morning (closing times are the same.)