Make an Effective Flyer for your area and local vets – Use the 5+5+55 Rule
At any typical intersection, you only have five seconds and five words to get your message across to drivers who are passing through the area where your pet is missing. So:
- Make them GIANT so that people driving by cannot miss them.
- Make them FLUORESCENT so that the color attracts the attention of everyone.
- Put them in your yard, major intersections near where you lost your pet, and in areas of sightings.
- Keep them BRIEF and to the point.
- Let them convey a VISUAL IMAGE of what you have lost.
More info: Missing Pet Partnership
Or create a lost flyer at PawBoost.com
Visit the open intake shelters in your area and fill out a lost report for your animal
Williamson County Regional Animal Shelter – Round Rock, Leander, Hutto, Cedar Park, Williamson County
Georgetown Animal Shelter – serves the city of Georgetown
Taylor Animal Shelter – serves the city of Taylor
Pflugerville Animal Shelter – serves the city of Pflugerville
Austin Animal Center – serves the city of Austin
Reach out on social media and the internet Report your lost animal on these sites:
nextdoor.com and your personal social media page
Missing-Found Pets NW Austin/Leander/Cedar Park/Round Rock/Ggetown/Hutto
Williamson County Texas Lost and Found Pets
Round Rock Lost and Found Pets
Cedar Park Lost and Found Pets
Hutto Pet Finders
Lost and Found Pets of Hutto
Pfluggerville Lost Pets
Liberty Hill Lost Pets
Lost and Found Pets in Austin
Lost Dogs Texas
Contact your microchip company to report your lost animal.
Contact us at [email protected]